Thursday, February 8, 2007

New Hair Do

I got my hair cut today. Nothing drastic. Nothing too short - it's freezing here in the Northeast! But I debated for weeks beforehand, trying to decide what to do with my hair. I've worn it the same way for several years and I was ready for something new. But the old style looked good and was easy to take care of...so did I really want to change??

Have you ever seen those women who you can pinpoint the year they graduated from high school because they're still wearing the beehive or the flip or the long, straight do? At least, I've changed my hair since high school. Hopefully, no one can pin point my age quite that easily :)

How about you? Do you keep the same hair cut for years and years? If so, is it because it's easy? Just because you like it? Because you're afraid you won't like something and it will be too late when all that hair's lying on the tile floor?

Or do you change all the time? The cut. The color. If so, is it because you can't find the perfect cut? Just because you like a change?

I did change my hair style. I think I like it. We'll see in the morning after I get out of the shower and see if I can make it look like my hairstylist did. Somehow I never can get it to look exactly the same. Do you have that problem too?

Natasha

No comments: