Friday, August 17, 2007

Life Gets in the Way

So I took the day off from the ddj, hoping to enjoy the summer day and get some writing done. Then last night DH was up most of the night with a bad cough and trouble breathing. Scary stuff. So, of course, I was up most of the night too. He had pneumonia back in February and when I took him to the Dr. today, he said it looks like a relapse. So he's back on antibiotics and the Dr. recommended a pneumonia vaccine.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm glad I was home so I could go to the Dr. with him. Hubby felt so bad that he interfered with my plans...like it was his fault he couldn't take in a deep breath and thought he was going to die.

I did get some writing done eventually. Quite a lot actually. I just wanted to explain why I didn't post here until 9:30 in the evening. But I did get it in! I'm still in the challenge!

I'm going to bed.

Natasha

4 comments:

Kate Willoughby said...

Yikes, Natasha, what a horrid way to spend your day off. I hope dh is feeling better now. :)

Unknown said...

Does that really count as a day off? I mean...it's almost a sick day...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha Moore said...

A sick day...yeah, do you think my boss would go for it? lol

He's feeling a little better, nights are always worse for some reason.