Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Well, I stopped by Cynthia Eden’s site last night and, yep, I got tagged. Um, thanks, Cindy!

Here are the “Tagged!” rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

OK. Here are my unimportant facts:
Fact one: I played the saxophone in the high school band.
Fact two: I love silver jewelry.
Fact three: I drive a Sebring convertible - just wish it was warm enough to put the top down!
Fact four: I live a couple minutes walk from two ice cream shops. Yum!
Fact five: I used to needlepoint – this was before kids and writing :)
Fact six: I have a view of a lake from my office.

OK…if it’s good enough for Cindy, it’s good enough for me - If you’ve read this, yep, you’re tagged.

Natasha

2 comments:

Anna J. Evans said...

Nooooo!!! Lol, darn tagging.

Interesting list natasha. I've got quite a list of pre kid/writing things I liked to do.

Anna J. Evans

Cynthia Eden said...

Sorry, Natasha!! I should have put a warning up in my header, huh? :-)

Two ice cream shops? Oh, the joy. And the envy that I have for you...