Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wild September!!


September is going to be an awesome month! Not only is my birthday this month, but it will see the release of Lia's Warrior, a Sapphire Jewel novella, from Ellora's Cave on September 24th. And The Ride of Her Life, which was released as a download from Samhain Publishing last November, will be released in print on September 30th! And then also Nothing to Fear, my Halloween Quickie from Ellora's Cave which was released last October, will be included in one of three print anthologies of Halloween Quickies! This one should also be available by the end of September!

To celebrate all these happenings, I'm holding a contest on my yahoo loop, which I use for posting occasional newsletters. A friend of mine makes jewelry and has crafted a special bracelet decorated with clear crystals and blue glass charms, to go along with the Sapphire Moon, featured in Lia's Warrior.




Then to make it more fun, I'll be giving away a deck of Ellora's Cave playing cards (each card has a different yummy EC cover on it) to one lucky member of my yahoo group each day from my birthday, September 12th until the release of Lia's Warrior on September 24th.

If you'd like to get in on the contests, and keep up on my news, send an e-mail to
natashamoore-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Natasha

No comments: