Saturday, October 20, 2007

Countdown to My First Release!

My very first release will be out in 6 days!! OMG! After years of writing and submitting, I'm finally going to have a story that I wrote available for people to read. The thought is so amazing!

Nothing to Fear is part of Ellora's Cave Halloween Quickies, Tricks and Treats. The cover is actually on the first Coming Soon page! Check it out!

Here's the blurb:

Mason Blake's dark good looks and
domineering personality give Kelly Long all
sorts of forbidden fantasies. But when she
agrees to play a damsel in distress for the
community Halloween haunted house, Kelly
finds herself tied to a bed and at Mason's mercy.

Mason knows Kelly is fighting her sexual needs
and he hopes that a few hours of playing out her
fantasies will prove to her that bondage - and
Mason - are nothing to fear.

I'm excited!! Or can't you tell?

Natasha

No comments: