Saturday, March 8, 2008

New Secrets Cover


I had to share the cover for Red Sage Secrets Vol 24 Surrender to Seduction. Isn't it gorgeous? My novella Up To No Good will be included in the anthology. I'm so excited. It's my first Secrets and will be released in July. I'm in some awesome company in this volume. Here's the blurb for Up To No Good:


Now the owner of a neighborhood bar, former syndicated columnist Simon “Mac” MacKenzie hides a tragic secret. When freelance writer Alison Chandler tracks him down, he knows she’s up to no good. Seeking an exclusive interview, she threatens not only his carefully constructed lifestyle, but longstanding ideas of love and trust. Is their attraction merely a distraction or the key to surviving their war of wills?

July will be here before you know it!! (I sure hope so, we're snowed in here in western NY!!)

Natasha

No comments: