Monday, December 4, 2006

I Have a Title!

After giving my editor at Samhain a list of possible title suggestions, I have the final word. To be released in Fall 2007, my first book will be titled THE RIDE OF HER LIFE. I love it, don't you?

Here's the blurb:


She’s in for the ride of her life…

After a devastating diagnosis, a sensible bank teller yearns to live life to the fullest. When she talks her former teenage crush into a cross-country trip on his Harley, she thinks it’s her one last chance for adventure. Can the former rebel, now a counselor for troubled teens, convince her that the rest of their life can be an adventure…together?

You'll hear a lot more about it as the months go by. Fall 2007 seems a long way away, but with a daughter getting married in June, I have a feeling the time is going to fly!

Natasha

No comments: