Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm baaaack

The Romantic Times convention was a blast! I met a lot of on-line friends face to face and went to a couple good workshops and publisher spotlights. Dinners were really late when you consider we usually got our food about the time I normally go to bed in the real world.

I survived my first booksigning and actually sold some volumes of Seasons of Seduction IV to people I didn't know LOL so it was great - even when the power went off in the huge ballroom leaving everyone in the dark. When I go again, I'll have a lot more books to sign.

Came back with bags of free books. Still catching up on e-mails and laundry. Better get writing so I can make more money to put in my RT Orlando fund!

Natasha

1 comment:

Cynthia Eden said...

So glad that you had a good time at the convention, Natasha!

Any plans to attend the convention in Orlando next year?