Thursday, April 3, 2008

Secrets Vol 24 Surrender to Seduction


I posted early last month when I got a look at the gorgeous cover for my first Secrets anthology. I thought my novella Up To No Good was going to be in this anthology, but I discovered it's my novella Bad To The Bone that will be included in Vol 24. Hmm, how did that happen? Don't ask.

Don't worry, Up To No Good will be part of Secrets Vol 25 that will be released in Dec.

So here's the blurb for Bad To The Bone:

She’s a good girl who wants to be bad and he’s a bad boy who wants to be good. When they meet up at their high school reunion, Annie Shane wants to shed her good girl reputation by having one wild weekend with Luke Kendall. Luke has had enough playing the field and hopes to convince Annie to settle down. Which leaves Annie wondering…what would a bad girl do?

Mark your calender. Surrender to Seduction will be released in July!

Natasha

No comments: