Friday, March 23, 2007

Up to No Good sold to Red Sage!!

Wow, my third sale to my third publisher! Up to No Good was a finalist in the From the Heart Chapter's Wallflower contest. Instead of the first chapter, we had to submit the Black Moment scene. From what I heard, the final judges loved the chance to read something other than another beginning scene. Felecia Mills at Red Sage Publishing was one of the final judges and she loved my entry enough to request the full manuscript! And this week I got the e-mail offering me a contract! I've wanted to be a Red Sage author for a long time. Their quality and reputation as an erotic romance publisher is excellent! Up to No Good will be a novella in an upcoming Secrets anthology! Did I say Wow??

Natasha

3 comments:

Missy Sue said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome! I was just over at the Samhain blog and saw your comment, thought I'd stop by and say hi!

Natasha Moore said...

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi, Missy Sue!

Backyard Design Sandy Hills said...

Nice blog, thanks for posting